You explicitly agree that we may:
- use web analytics tools (you can opt-out)
- use ad targeting tools (you can opt-out)
- contact you via e-mail (non-essential e-mails will not be sent unless you opt-in)
How we gather and use information
How and what information we gather
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email, web-based fill-in forms and other direct contact from you.
When you use Amplicam web site or services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as time of day, browser type, referring Web site address and your IP address.
When you fill form in Amplicam website “Please leave your message”, we are asking such information as your name, email address and message what you want to leave to us.
We do not collect or store any credit or debit card information.
How we may use gathered information
We may use collected personal information for the following purposes:
- to contact you and respond to your messages;
- to provide products and services that you have requested;
- to provide you with an effective customer service;
- for security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with information related to changes in products and services that you are using;
- to provide you with newsletters, special offers and other information where you have consented to receive it;
- to undertake any other promotional activities where you have consented to such promotional activities;
- to re-engage with you on Facebook using Facebook's Custom Audiences feature.
If you do not want to receive newsletters, special offers and other information that is not essential to the use of products and services that you have purchased, you can send an explicit unsubscribe request to info(at)amplicam.com.
We may use collected non-personal information for the following purposes:
- to personalize and support your use of Amplicam website and services;
- to improve our products, services, customer experience and advertising strategy;
- for security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to identify actions or transactions as originating through an affiliate marketing or referral program;
- for ad targeting;
- for statistical or research and analysis purposes.
In addition, we may “de-identify” personal information by removing any information that identifies you specifically, and use the rest for the purposes set forth above.
We may share your information with third-parties in following cases:
- To provide services delivered by our partners. We use other companies, which may include but not limited to present or future corporate affiliates, to provide joint services or certain services to us or on our behalf and help us to operate our business. In cases where it is necessary to deliver a service that is carried out by our third-party partner your information may be transmitted or made available to the partner which provides the service that you requested.
- To comply with legal requirements, cooperate with law enforcement, prevent crime, and protect legal rights or Amplicam, you and others. To the extent not expressly prohibited by applicable law, we may disclose the personal information we collect without notifying you when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate: (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring the law enforcement or government agency requesting the information to formally serve us with a subpoena); (c) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible crime; (d) to enforce a contract; to protect and defend the rights or property of Amplicam, and their respective employees, clients and partners and agents, other users or the public in general; or (e) act in situations involving potential threats to the personal safety of any person.
How long do we keep collected information
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented), and as permitted or required by applicable law.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. None of the cookies used by this website contain any personal information. Below is a detailed list of cookies that this website may set:
- Session cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
- Cookies that remember your choice. Some cookies used on this website allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your preferred language).
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies store information in an anonymous form.
- Ad targeting cookies These cookies are used to make advertising more effective and to show ads that are likely to be more relevant to you. You can opt out of receiving these cookies as described in session “Ad targeting tools that we use”.
- Third party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by the following third party services used on this website: Google Analytics, Facebook Like Button, Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button, YouTube videos. Some of these cookies may be used to track your behavior on other websites and we have no control over this as these cookies are not set by our own website.
How you can control cookies
You can control and opt-out of receiving cookies in several ways:
- By using private browsing mode. Most browsers offer private browsing mode (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode are deleted after you close all browser windows.
- By modifying browser settings. You can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies. However, by disabling cookies, or certain types of cookie, you may hinder your user experience on this and other websites, or prevent them from working entirely.
- By means of free tools. You can opt out of receiving particular ad targeting cookies as described below.
Ad targeting tools that we use
We may use third party ad targeting tools to re-engage with our visitors and customers.
For example, when you visit our page, Google or other ad publisher that we use may note this by saving a cookie in your web browser and then use it to serve more of our ads on their website and their advertising partner websites.
You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by means of one of the following free tools:
We use Google Analytics to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google's position on privacy as regards its analytics service at www.google.com
We may use Google Analytics' Demographics and Interest Reporting features to view anonymous statistics about the demographics and interests of our visitors.
To opt out of this behavior, install Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
We use reputable third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to store your data and run Amplicam website and services.
Partial list of our data storage and processing technology providers includes: Amazon Web Services, Google, KnownHost, Liquid Web, Groove Networks.
Websites and website data are stored in servers located in EU.
Your rights related to your personal information
If you are a data subject according to EU GDPR (e.g. you are an EU citizen and you are giving us your private data), you have the following rights related to your personal information:
- Right to access information. You have a right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have a right to receive a copy of your personal data stored by Amplicam, free of charge, in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to be forgotten. You have a right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing and have your personal data erased without undue delay whenever the data is no longer necessary (a) for service provision and (b) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to have processing of your personal data restricted where you object to it and Amplicam has no legitimate grounds to continue the processing, where you contest the accuracy of the data, where the processing is unlawful, or where you require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data, except when this is required for a task in the public interest or where there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. You can also object to processing performed for direct marketing purposes.
- Other rights according to GDRP. For details, please refer to GDRP website.